Compact TRUE HEPA Air Purifierwith built-in negative ionizer
Model : AirVita 200
The Compact TRUE HEPA Air Purifier is fitted with TRUE HEPA filter that clears the air of mold spores, dust, tobacco smoke, pollen, pet dander and other micro allergens. It captures more than 99.5% of air borne particles 0.3 micron or larger to improve the air quality in your room. Negative ionizer can be turn on/off depending on individual’s preference. On top of that, the Compact TRUE HEPA Air Purifier also equipped with a carbon filter to take care of unpleasant odours and an electronic filter indicator alerts you know when to change the filter. Works excellent for room sizes up to 215 square feet.
- Kills >99.5% of airborne microorganism
- 5 Multistage cleaning system (Pre-filter, HEPA, activated carbon filter, TiO2 Filter + UV Light, Ionizer)
- Pre-filter traps large dust particles
- HEPA Filter captures particles like dust, dander, pollen and smoke as small as 0.3microns
- Activated carbon filter remove odours and tobacco particulates
- TiO2 and UV light kills germs and bacteria
- Negative ionizer emits negative ions to remove airborne irritants and coagulates smaller floating dust particles in the air to allow them to settle to the ground for easy cleaning.
- 3 speed powerful fan draws in dirty air to clean up the room within the fastest time
- Large coverage area of 20sqm
How it Works
The 5 multistage purifying ensures clean fresh air all day long. The pre filter blocks out large dust particles such as pollen, pet dander etc. The HEPA filter further screens away microscopic dust and harmful particles in the air. The carbon filter eliminates unpleasant odours while the TiO2 filter together with UV lamp kills germs and bacteria. Lastly, the ionizer releases negative ions to further purify the air.
Model No AirVita 200 Power consumption 50W Voltage / Frequency 230V / 50Hz Air purification coverage 215 sq ft or 20m2 Fan speed setting Low / Medium / High Noise Level 30dB / 40dB / 50dB Negative Ions density > 3 million negative ions per cm3
Living room, offices