Complete Cockroach Removal System
Model : Pest-Stop 100 CCRS
- General Details
Pest-Stop® Professional Complete Cockroach Removal System is a revolutionary new product designed according to the nature and habit of cockroaches. It is built to thoroughly eliminate cockroaches which potentially carries diseases.
This advance system is reusable requires low power consumption, no chemical or toxic used, safe for human and pets. Most importantly, it can be also be battery operated for use in vehicles or homes.
- Just plug-in
- Easy to operate
- Compact and portable
- Low power consumption
- Can be battery operated or using electrical supply
- Silent operation with no filter or maintenance requied
- Eco friendly, safe, non toxic
- How it works:
Pest-Stop® Professional Complete Cockroach Removal System not only lures but also kills the cockroaches instantly, Every 4 minutes, the trap releases electrical current for 35 seconds to eliminate the cockroaches in the device. It also releases small amount of ozone (O3) to kill germs and bacteria. The cockroaches generate pheromones when they are being zapped. These pheromones in turn attract more cockroaches in the nearby area to the device. Only the complete cockroach removal system is designed to use cutting-edge knowledge about cockroach behavior to completely eradicate the entire cockroach population in the area.
How to operate the Complete Cockroach Removal System?
- Lift the top cover of the device and put the baits at specified positions as indicated by the circled letter “B”(see fig.1)
- Insert one of the two ends of the baffles gate into one mounting hole, slightly bend the baffle gate then insert the other end into another mounting hole (see fig.2)
- Connect the cockroach trap to the AC adaptor or to the battery holder (see fig.3). When the power indicator light flashes, it means the cockroach killer is correctly installed.
- The cockroach killer should be positioned with one side of the main box as close to the wall surface or the cabinet surface as possible (see fig.4)
- Use the cleaning brush provided to clean up the remains every 4 to 5 days. Keep using unit until all the cockroach are thoroughly wiped out.
How do I ensure that all the cockroaches in the unit are killed?
Press the discharge button (see fig. 3) several times to kill the trapped cockroaches. When all the trapped cockroaches are electrically killed in the box, power off the trap and clean up the remains.
Is it safe to use the complete cockroach removal system?
The baits is produced with milk powder, lactose and fish bone powder. When the supplied baits are used up, dog food or fried fish meat added with sesame oil may be used as a substitute. A few drops of wine near the baits would further enhance the catch effect. Most cockroaches love starch, sugar and tend to be attracted by sesame oil and wine.As the complete cockroach removal system does not require any chemical or poison to kill the cockroach so it is absolutely safe. Beside that, it comes with a micro switch which will disconnect the current once the box is opened.
- Technical Specifications
Model No Pest-Stop 100 CCRS Dimension 220 x 160 x 65 mm Weight 345mg Power Input 9V DC, supplied by AC power adaptor Power Consumption 0.1Watts on average by static timing Operation Mode Cyclic discharge – Discharge for 35secs at intervals of 4mins.
Manual Discharge – Press and hold the power button to achieve continuous forced discharge
Coverage Area 10 sqm
- Recommended Area
Kitchen, restaurant, store room