SureGuard Snake Repeller
Model : Pest-Stop SureGuard 3000
Sureguard Snake Repellents have been developed as a deterrent for many kinds of snakes. They emit a pulsing vibration into the surrounding soil. This vibration can signal potential danger. Most snakes choose to avoid danger. This solar powered snake repeller is both functional and attractive. Ideal for pathways and gardens as it includes beautiful LED illumination at night. The solar panel works in full sun or cloudy conditions and the rechargeable backup battery provides extra power during cloud or at night. Ideal for use in garden or near camp sites
- How it works
- Uses vibration to deter snakes
- Safe for human and pets
- No odor, no smoke, no poison, no chemicals, no mess!
- Solar powered
- Weather proof technology thus suitable to place in garden, patio, ponds etc
- Can power up using adapter or using batteries
- Large coverage area of 3,000 sq ft
- Scientists have evidence that snakes can detect the direction of vibration!
- Vibrations as small as one billionth of a meter can be sensed by some snakes!
- Snakes hardly hear airborne sounds but are sensitive to vibration.
- Vibration can signal potential danger.
- Most snakes choose to avoid danger.
The Pest-Stop SureGuard Snake Repeller can be install around the perimeter of your property House and garden. Children’s outdoor play area Nurseries Lawn Kennels / Sheds / livestock paddocks
- Place repellemt 18cm deep.
- Backfill with fine soil finely crumbled. Soak soil to set.
- Place repellent no more than 25m apart. In sandy or rocky soil, reduce to 10m apart.
- If properly installed, the vibration will be strong and airborne sound will be weak. Poor soil contact (presence of air gaps) will cause weak vibration and noisy operation.
- Vibration does not jump to another level. In the event of upper and lower garden, add extra repellents.
- Vibration does not pass through structures. Add a repellent to cover the other side of the structure.
- Vibration does not pass through deep cracks.
- Vibration does not pass through hard objects like rocks and concrete.
- Avoid limiting your coverage.
- Do not install in shadows.