Eco Aqua Dehumidifierwith humidity control
Model : OL-900
The Eco Aqua Dehumidifier with humidity control is a mid-size capacity, electric petite compact dehumidifier that cools the home via Peltier technology which utilizes thermoelectric science by condensing water vapor via a cool surface heat pump. The end result is a “whisper-quiet” design with no mechanical compressor. It also comes with a humidity control which allow you to adjust to your desired humidity level in your room. Now you can now enjoy the health benefits of dehumidifying your home without having to tolerate those loud compressor noise or to second guess the humidity level.
Advantage of portable humidity level control dehumidifier
Small portable dehumidifiers can be as effective as fixed units in most situations and even with more advantages. Being portable means you can move them around from room to room where ever they are needed. You can also keep them easily without taking up much space in the storage when dehumidifier is not required.
The Eco Aqua Dehumidifier has an inbuilt sensor to detect the area’s humidity which user can better determine the best humidity setting for them to adjust to.
- Absorb up to 1000ml per day at 30oC, 80% RH
- Adjustable humidity level control
- Small and portable
- High capacity 4.5 litres tank
- Remove odor caused by dampness
- Eliminate growth of mold and mildew
- Uses TiO2 mesh and UV Light technology to kill germs and bacteria.
- Release warm air to aid in the drying of clothings
- Energy efficient and noise free operation with thermo-electric peltier technology
- Can toggle between manual or auto mode
- Auto cut off switch with LED indicator when water tank is full or removed