Model : Pest-Stop 1300 IR
- General Details
The Pest-Stop® Professional The Guardian is simple to install yet extremely effective in repelling pest birds discreetly. It uses ultrasonic sound waves that are inaudible to human beings and also strobe light technology (commonly found in airport runways) to effectively yet permanently rid pest bird from your surrounding.
The ultrasound technology is safe, humane and eco-friendly while extremely irritating and disorienting to birds thus providing a clean living environment away from diseases.
Protect your surrounding from unwanted birds with the Pest-Stop The Guardian – A Scientifically proven bird control solution!
- Uses ultrasonic & strobe light technology to repel birds
- Inbuilt infrared motion sensor to activate strobe light once bird is detected
- Safe for human and pets
- No odor, no smoke, no poison, no chemicals, no mess!
- Small and portable
- weather proof technology thus suitable to place in garden, patio, ponds etc
- Can power up using adapter or using batteries
- Large coverage area of 13,000 sq ft
How does Pest-Stop The Guardian works?
The motion infrared sensor detects a warm body movement in the field of view.
– Infrared detecting area (Highest Sensitivity): oval, up to 120 degree arc, and up to a distance of 35m.
In “Sensor” mode, powerful 10 second sonic/ultrasonic bursts will repel the birds once they enter the area.
– This will train the birds to avoid the protected area. The frequency of the sonic/ultrasonic waves is adjustable.
In “Sensor” mode, the Strobe Light will be triggered and flash for 10 seconds to drive out birds.
– This will also train the birds to avoid the protected area.Why control birds?
- Droppings are unhealthy and unsightly.
- Cleaning up the droppings costs money and time.
- Birds may be destructive for and deface property.
- Birds may spot and cover up your automobile with their droppings.
- Droppings are corrosive and sure to destroy the paint of your cars, mailboxes and fences etc.
- Technical Specifications
Model No Pest-Stop 1300 IR Dimension 170 x 154 x 107 mm Power Input 4 x D size batteries / 6V, 500mA adaptor Frequency 1kHz – 30kHz, 90kHz Weight 340g Coverage Area 13,000 sq ft
- Recommended Area
Garden, patio, balcony, service kitchen